Monday Morning

A place for general discussions

Monday Morning

Postby FastlaneMD » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:41 am

Spent most of Saturday and some time on Sunday at Summit Point Raceway in West Virginia. Tom and Carol Moyer lead a unique ministry event that I had heard about often but my schedule wouldn't let me participate in. Tom is a club racer and belongs to MARCC (Mid Atlantic Road Racing Club). Tom, Carol and other local CMA Members started cooking meals for the safety crew at a couple of the larger club events held at Summit. It was a blessing to me to see so many working so hard to serve others. Thank you for letting me join in!
Dean Clutts
Isaiah 6:8
2010 Goldwing
2006 Hayabusa
FastlaneMD
Fast Lane Leader
Fast Lane Leader

Re: Monday Morning

Postby CMAUSA » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:43 am

You're up early. I spent Saturday driving. I took our spanish interpreter to Little Rock so she could fly home. Got to talking in Hot Springs and took a wrong turn and ended up back in Little Rock, 80 miles each way. That stunk. Then yesterday I went with Eddie to explore some trails for Roads & Trails. On the way back the KLR sucked some trash into the carb and I had to limp it (literally) back to town. Then we got a trailer and hauled it in. It's sitting on Tim's lift. Long weekend!! But we made some memories; mostly bad, but memories none the less.
CMA Fast Lane, the next generation. Assimilate, resistance is futile!
Changing the World, One Heart at a Time; Quickly!
CMAUSA
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Timma05 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:15 pm

Sorry for the KLR bad luck! My wife and I went to our Forming Chapter meeting yesterday. The members are now working on a chapter patch-hope to have lots of ideas for the next meeting. Saturday I went to the local ATV area to kick up some sand with a friend-had a real good time along the river. We live near Headworks Park in Genoa Nebraska. Have a good week everyone! Ride safe! Tim
Timma05
Permit
Permit

Postby Timma05 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:42 pm

Well, a lot has happened since my last post. Our local rdiing area shut down because of several lawsuits, all of which were thrown out. Now there is very limited riding in Nebraska so we will consider going out of state to ride our quads. Been hoping an off road CMA event would happen in Nebraska but it's looking like a no go on that one. Just keep praying that off roaders in our state will wake up! Thanks
Timma05
Permit
Permit

Return to Chatter